Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

Saturday morning we went to our annual tradition, Breakfast with Santa. The food is always wonderful and Santa is such a good Santa!! We have had our fair share of experiences with Santa but this was a great year! Carter took the serious approach with Santa...he remained calm and mumbled every item on his wish list. Eliza, on the other hand, bounced right in Santa's arms and acted like he was her long-lost best friend. She even had to give him another hug on our way out.


Here is one girl who is always up for a photo op....


We wrote a letter to Santa while we were there and Carter signed it. He made sure his name was written in his "best letters".

Carter's list to Santa includes a remote control dirt bike, a puppy, a pogo stick and walkie talkies that go over his head. And Eliza is asking for a pink guitar and a Hello Kitty pillow.

While we ate breakfast, Eliza was busy mingling with Miss Greater Greer and Miss Teen Greer. She admired "the princesses" and their crowns!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so sad we missed it! I love these pictures and I am going to show Alex to him some courage for when we finally get around to going! (BTW I think the Santa looks better this year!)

Jennifer said...

(to give him some courage) is what it is supposed to say!