Monday, May 31, 2010

What do I know?!?

They always say payback is "hell"....well, I think I am starting to get paid back from some of my obnoxious fashion statements I have made over the years.

Lately, Carter has been teaching me what is "in" these days...he wanted me to download Justin Bieber, he wants to show me how to do the cha-cha on roller skates, he wants his hair to feather over with a sling-look and his big fashion statement has been his Clemson FLAT bill hat. If you have talked to me over the last few months, you probably have heard me talk about how much I do NOT like the flat bill hats. But, this is one of those battles that I chosing to not pick. Wearing this flatter-than-a-piece-of-paper, wider-than-a-landing-strip hat makes him smile bigger than anything these days. So, you know what?!?!? I will take that smile any day...and just pretend I like it...for now. (Hopefully, the "bent bill" hats will be back "in" sooner than later!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have a feeling our girls will get us back even worse!