Well, this is the week we have all been waiting for....KINDERGARTEN! We have had such a bittersweet week. I have been from tears to cheers! I definitely had my share of crying sessions but also Carter got on all "greens" his first week of school (which means he had a good week!). Even though, I had a tough time letting him go and realizing he is old enough to begin this new journey, it is so comforting to know he is in a class with his friends: Alex Olmert, Rafe White and Landon Keeley. I am friends with their mommies so we have had a little support group :). It also helps that Carter has TWO awesome teachers...Ms. Bibelnieks and Mrs. Farmer. He has been so excited to go to school each morning. What more could I ask for?!?! I truly think this is going to be a great year!!!
Carter with his buds, Rafe and Landon.
(We need to get one with Alex in there too to complete the group :)!)
Ms. Biblenieks (Teacher) and Carter
Mrs. Farmer (Teacher's Aide) and Carter
First day with his backpack. We left at 7:40am that morning and he had it on starting at 7:15am!
1 comment:
I love these pictures! I can't believe these boys are so big already....where does the time go? At least us Mama's can go through it together!!!
Post a Comment