Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nothing like showing a little "favoritism"

I help with the marketing ideas here at work and we are the back cover sponsor of our local magazine, GreerNow. For the month of February, we had the idea of using a little boy and little girl for a Valentine theme. I hadn't put my mind to who we should use in the pictures until Rhonda, a co-worker of mine, suggested using Carter and Madison. (Madison is a co-worker of mine and Carter goes to school with her as well). Well, how could I ever find better model than my OWN SON :)!!! Yesterday was the big debut of February's edition of GreerNow! (Here is a little secret....you may want to see the April edition as well...you may see a familiar little girl as well...shhhhh!!)
(Front Cover)

(Back Cover)

1 comment:

Margaret C. Sanders said...

Looks like a winner to me!