Monday, February 9, 2009
The Perfect Weather
I usually feel beautiful weather only comes from 8:00-3:00pm Monday through Friday when I have to work and can't go out to enjoy it. But, as you well know, the stars must have aligned because our weather this past weekend was WONDERFUL! Therefore, the four of us headed out to Furman to feed the ducks. Carter wanted to try to hold the ducks (he is getting brave since we got Reese) and Eliza devied out the bread for us. I think for every one piece she gave Carter, she threw 5 pieces in the water. And, if anyone got close to that bread bag...we got a big ole scream of "MINE!!!!!!" We had a wonderful day together. I am really looking forward to the summer because I think they will have a BALL together playing outside.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment