Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dear Long Lost Friend...

Dear Long Lost Friends -

I have not forgotten about you!!! I apologize it has been F-O-R-E-V-E-R since I have last posted. I could give you a bunch of crazy excuses but I will be totally honest with you. I have just been burnt out. Do you ever feel like there are so many forms of communication that sometimes you are just on overload with communication!?!?!? I mean there is the home phone, cell phone, work phone, work email, personal email, fax machines, text messaging, blackberry messenger, Facebook and blogging...whew! So, I took a little "furlough" (popular words these days, huh?) from a few of these.

But now.... I am back and I have missed sharing with you all of our life's events! Thanks for your patience and checking back to see if there will EVER be a new blog posted on here!

Hope you are doing well!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments: