Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Is this normal?

Eliza has a new trick...not one I think she will brag about 20 years from now but, needless to say, she is sure proud of it now! Her new trick is trying to make herself "toot" and burp. PEOPLE...she is only 16 1/2 months old! How does she know how to do this and already know to laugh!?!?! This morning on our way to school, I looked in my rear view mirror and saw her getting red in the face. I could tell she was trying to accomplish her new "trick". She was successful in her mission and looked at me AND LAUGHED!!! She is an absolute hoot...you never know what this child will do next! She definitely keeps our life interesting! Can you tell????


I know this isn't the most polite blog post but I wanted to write it so we can remind her of this many years down the road.