Thursday, October 23, 2008
Santa needs help!
Okay...so a few weeks ago I started asking the question to Carter... "what do you want Santa to bring you this year?". Normally, he bounces between a bike, a dirt bike (because his friend, Cam, and his older brothers have one), etc. However, the last few times I have asked him, he has said he wants a PRESSURE WASHER "like Daddy uses". I am not lying!! The child is serious as he can be!!! He is neither forgetting or letting go about this pressure washer idea. He loves playing outside and about 90% of the time he is playing out there, Walden is pressure washing something-or-other. Needless to say, he has picked up on Walden's hobby and wants one himself. I don't think I have ever heard of a TOY pressure washer...but if you have ever seen one, heard of one or have a creative idea on how Santa can pull this one off, I would LOVE to hear from ya! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment