Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My First Post!

I have always been a big fan of reading updates on all of my friends' blog pages. I think I am now ready to embark on this journey myself! I feel like I am a little behind on posting Carter and Eliza's newborn months but I guess it is better late than never :)!

We are at Seabrook Island with our friends, Tim, Genia and Alexander Carr, for the week of the 4th. We have had a wonderful time! We have spent a lot of time on the beach, at the pool and watching the boys ride bikes. We have also met up with some other friends, John, Julie, Jack and Meri Cole McMakin. They are staying in Charleston for the week. Today we all met up at the Children's Museum in Charleston. What a wonderful place! Carter had a blast playing on the shrimp boat, in the grocery store and with the dress up clothes in the castle. At one point, I looked over and he had SIX layers of costumes on! All of the kids have had a great time together.


Eliza has had a big day. She took about 5 steps without any assistance. Unfortunately, she did it right at her bedtime. Needless to say, she was a little too tired to try it again and again for her audience. I can't wait to see if she will do it again tomorrow.

I better run for now..I will post again soon. I can see myself turning into a "blogging" junky. Check back soon...

No comments: