Saturday, July 12, 2008
A new addition to the family!
And no...we are not having baby #3! I thought the title might get your attention :). After a lot of searching and wishing for seven years, we finally got a boat! Nothing fancy...it is actually an older boat but new to us! We are so excited. We went out on it Friday afternoon and the kids had a ball! We already call Eliza "Queen of the Lake" because she sits in it like she has done this for years. Carter is known as the "Mayor of the Lake" because he acts like he owns the lake! I can already tell that we will have a lot of good family memories made with this boat. It is so nice for us to have something else we can do as a family... We have a smaller lake about 30 minutes from our house which is so nice to take the kids to...it is not crowded, the water is up and it takes no time to get there and in the water! I was so excited about going to the lake, I forgot to take the camera so I will post some when we go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment