Monday, July 28, 2008

Only Child...

It is AMAZING to go back to only having one child these last few days...what a difference! We miss Carter dearly but it has been sort of neat to have some one-on-one time with just Eliza. Yesterday we went to Griffin's birthday party and after a few meetings I had at church, we had a low key night at home. I picked her up early from school to go shopping for a little while (until we learned all the shops I wanted to go to was closed today). When Walden got home, we took her out to eat and to Target to pick out a new baby doll. She loved the doll section but never really latched onto any particular one. I think she was just so overwhelmed that she had so much time to play with any and all toys in the toy aisle. (I usually try to dodge the toy aisle when Carter is around just to avoid some throw-downs). You can tell she like being the only child these few days...she has definitely gotten spoiled :).



1 comment:

Margaret C. Sanders said...

With all of the royal treatment Eliza has received, I know one little girl who is going to be a little disappointed to see her big brother return!!!