Our much talked about first, official soccer practice started tonight. It took Carter about 20 minutes of practice to get warmed up to this atmosphere. He wanted to sit with me and did not want to budge. I thought we were going to have to leave becuase he just didn't want to participate. But, some light bulb came on and he just went out on the field - willingly! Once he got out there, he LOVED it! He was very intense in learning how to "dribble". I have to say, I was highly impress with his skills. He has a wonderful coach, Greg James, who happens to be a close friend of ours. That helps. It looks as though he has a good team as well. We know about 4 other players (Will James, Hudson Brannon, Rafe White and Alexander Carr) and look forward to getting to know the other 5 players. Here are some pictures from the night.
1 comment:
Carter looks like a natural!
Post a Comment