Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Congratulations Gambrells and Wilsons!

Two sets of our closest friends had a baby girl in the past couple of days. If you don't know these people personally, I am sure you have either met them at our wedding or, at least, heard me refer to them.

Congratulations to Scott and Raven Gambrell...Sarah Fischer "Sally" Gambrell was born last Friday (August 22nd) in Columbia, SC. I can't wait to see her!!

Also, congratulations to Reed and Shannon Wilson....Eva Reed Wilson was born yesterday (Aug. 25th) in Greenville, SC. I met Eva today...she is beautiful!

It is hard to beleive how fast my kids have grown...it seems like only yesterday they were the size of Sally and Eva. I looked at Eliza in the crib tonight after she fell asleep and she looks huge compared to a newborn....I realized today I don't have a baby anymore. I officially have a toddler! Time for another one....JUST KIDDING! (I think I have my plate as it is!)

No comments: