Monday, August 18, 2008

The Olympics

Carter has absolutely been enthralled with The Olympics. He is not a big TV watcher at all. Actually, he never watchs TV (which is good) but evey night he has wanted to stay up a little late and watch some of it. I feel like it has been educational for him. He does know it is being held in China (aka Shine-a). Here are a few things he has picked up on or questions he has asked...they are too cute.

1. "Why do those divers wear panties?"
2. "I want to go to Shine-a next week...okay?"
3. "I liked all of those people with the lights on their clothes." (from the opening ceremony)
4. "Why do those people take a bath after they swim?" (I wandered the same thing.)
5. "Why do those people who are running stick their bellies out when they run?"

No comments: