Monday, November 24, 2008

Carter is "Thank You for..."

This morning I was telling Carter that we only have three more days to Thanksgiving (his three-day countdown is actually not for Thanksgiving but how many days until he sees his cousins, Stewart and Charlotte Beth). I asked him what he is thankful for and here are his answers...

He says he is "thank you for"... (he doesn't say thankful)

Apples
Cowboy Boots
A stove (because he was looking at it when we were talking so it just came to mind)
Eliza
Our house
God
Crocs
Baseball
Mommy and Daddy (glad we made the last "cut" - I'll take it any way we can get it :)!)

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I think his list sounds perfect and right on track for the little guy! I know Whit would've said Crocs, too, if he'd thought about it long enough!

I'm like you, though. Couldn't mom and dad be a little closer to the top of the list?

Kids! You gotta love 'em!