Friday, September 26, 2008

Eliza's new love...

It is truly amazing how boys love tractors, cars and sports and how girls lean more towards baby dolls, real babies and bows. I know I am generally speaking for boys and girls but I feel like it definitely holds true in our house. Carter is big time into sports and Eliza likes the "girlier" the better! She has discovered she LOVES shoes. She raided her closet the other day to find some new shoes she has never seen. It was like Christmas came early for her. These are shoes I have bought for the fall or ones that we have gotten as "hand-me" downs from my niece. Anyway, the last few days Eliza tries to get as many pairs of shoes in her hands as she can. She even has learned the concept of learning to use her chin to hold them steady in her arms. Watch out, Walden, this could be the beginning many expensive years!

No comments: