Thursday, September 25, 2008

We have Ants!

Yes, we do have ants...and we are excited about it! Seriously. My friend, Toni, and her little boy, William, gave Carter an "Ant TVAquarium". It is the coolest thing and has facinated all FOUR of us! Let me explain....about a week after Carter's party we received an envelope of ants (just like Toni told us we would). We poured them into the gel container and then put the container back into the frame. After a few hours, you could tell the ants were beginning to dig a few tunnels in the gel. Everyday we check it to see the ants have made more progress! We can actually see the ants carrying bits and pieces of the gel! TOO COOL!

If you need a Christmas idea for a child...they would love this! I never knew I would be fascinated by ANTS!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Where do you get this? I am so intrigued! I totally want one.