I don't know about you but I have been dragging these last couple of weeks since it has been getting completely dark by 7:30pm. I feel like it is all I can do to keep myself awake! As I sit here and write this, I have continous yawns. Hence the reason I have been alittle slack on the blog.
I don't have too much to update you on from the last week or so. Carter had a soccer game tonight...yet another night we sat on the sidelines talking about dinner plans. The other topic carter wants to talk about as the game is going on is who brought snacks and what the snack might be. Oh well...one day he may turn out to be the next David Beckham and I will wish I had the days back when he sat on my lap on the sidelines.
Eliza is doing well...she is really the social butterfly these days. When I pick her up from school, she does not want to leave. She runs around in circles and then has to wave to everyone individually. Too cute.
Okay...yawning again. I may actually go to bed now...it is only 8:54pm. That is a record for me...I am usually the one up until 12:00pm. Good night!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment