I know fall/winter is here because Carter's cowboy boots are back! The new trend for this year is he feels they MUST be tucked INTO his boots. As you can tell, I have come a LONG way these last few months because if you know me and know how I like for my kids to be dressed...I would have normally told him he would have to wait to wear his cowboy boots for a day we would be at home to play. I have always wanted them to be dressed "just right" for any time we went out in public. But since he has learned to wake up and dress himself (even before he comes down for breakfast), I really do not have the heart to tell him he needs to change. He gets so excited about the outfits he puts together, I just let him be. Some days are better than others (today was one of those "better" days:) ).

As I was taking the picture of Carter this morning, I heard "Cheese! Cheese! Cheese!". Of course, Eliza couldn't be out done with Carter just having his picture made...she had to have hers done as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment